Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Meet the strawberries!

In the "new" world where rush and technology has the first word in saying I have found myself struggling to settle in. A good bit of me has given in and has grown to live and love parts of modern world but mother in me has grown strong and stubborn! Rebelling against the image of a modern human I am stepping one step back to my childhood where experimenting with soaps and toothpastes, making mud cities and stitching clothes for my dolls myself was the way to spend a day. Child's imagination and brain was active none stop - what to make, how to make it, what to use for it, where to get ingredients/parts. We were constantly on the go! And I want to give as much of creating childhood to my girls as I can.. Meet our strawberries! And happy creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment